Privacy statement Bleckmann
Bleckmann holds privacy in the highest regard. For that reason this privacy statement outlines the working methods used by Bleckmann to process personal data in order to deliver transport and logistics services.
Bleckmann B.V, a company incorporated in the Netherlands, the registered office of which is at Eekboerstraat 25, 7575 AV, Oldenzaal, the Netherlands. Also on behalf of the entities of the group (collective Bleckmann), is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Contact details of the responsible for privacy of Bleckmann:
For questions or remarks regarding privacy of Bleckmann, you can send an email to: email@example.com or contact via +31 (0)541 581 000
Personal data processed by Bleckmann
Personal data entails all information about personal or factual characteristics that could identify a natural person. Examples of personal data are a name, address, telephone number, email-address and date of birth.
Bleckmann processes your personal data to perform transport or logistics services or in the case you supplied personal data to us. In the majority of cases we receive personal data to deliver services in the field of transport and logistics by order of our contractor. Whenever you use our services we will handle your personal data with care and only process on grounds for which the personal data is collected. Below you can find an overview of the personal data Bleckmann can process to deliver services:
- Shipping information (such as shipment related information concerning: name, physical address, email-address, telephone number, receipts and shipment number).
- Information from individuals and business contacts (such as name, company name, physical address, email-address, telephone number or fax number)
- Account details (including ip-address) to access parts of the Bleckmann website, including, but not limited to, MyBleckmann.
- Name, company name, telephone number, email-address to contact via com/contact/
- Data for shipments that are supervised by authorities of the country of transit or destination for customs, tax duties and security checks. This is required by the legislation in the country and includes: (Name and address of consignor and consignee, description of goods, number of goods, weight and value of the shipment)
Purposes for which Bleckmann processes personal data
Bleckmann collects and processes personal data, overall received from contractors, in order to deliver transport and logistics services and to optimize its business operations. The personal data are processed for transport and logistics services such as:
- The collection, delivery and tracking of shipments
- Delivering products and services that are carried out at the request of contractors (such as logistics services, supply chain management, multimodal transport and customs handling)
- Providing customer service and answering to and communicating with you about your requests, questions, and comments.
- Create and manage your Bleckmann account (including, but not limited to, your online account on MyBleckmann.com)
- Process and collect payments
- Processing claims in relation with our services.
- Executing, evaluating and improving our activities (including developing new products and services; communication; effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and improving our products, services and websites; and to carry out accounting, audits and invoicing)
- Marketing and client liaison
- Evaluating and improving our activities (including developing new services, managing communication, effectiveness measurements, ensuring the security of our information systems and networks, accounting, auditing and invoicing activities)
- Protecting, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activities, claims and other liabilities
- Comply with current laws and regulations and our policy
No automated processing
Bleckmann does not take decisions based on automated processing on matter that can have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a human intervention.
Period for storing personal data by Bleckmann
Bleckmann does not retain personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected and/or necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations. These goals consist of the execution of transport and logistics services and the executions of agreements with our contractors. When data is no longer required fort he intended purposes, these will be removed unless legal or practical obstacles are preventing us of doing so. If this is the case, the data will be blocked.
Sharing of personal data with third parties by Bleckmann
Bleckmann does not sell or share personal information about you in any other way, except as described in this privacy statement. Bleckmann shares your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with legal obligations. Examples of these are carriers, logistics service providers and support services with regard to ICT services. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
In order to deliver our transport and logistics services, Bleckmann shares shipping information with third parties such as; carriers, consignees and third parties providing services at our request and our instructions. These parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information, except when it is necessary to provide services on our behalf or to comply with legal obligations.
Your personal data will not be shared outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or countries approved by the European Commission (EC).
Right to access, rectify, or erase personal data
Bleckmann guarantees, within reason, the rights of data subjects who trust Bleckmann with their personal data, obtained for the execution of transport and logistics services. You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Bleckmann and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have available of you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can submit a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of you consent or objection to the processing of your personal data on this page under the ‘CONTACT’ button. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Bleckmann also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervising authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done following the link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us. If you need a different authority you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority or ask us about the one you need.
Protecting personal data by Bleckmann
Bleckmann takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access. For example, your data is stored in a save working environment and is not accessible to unauthorized persons. Our web services are also equipped with SSL technology and are therefore sent encrypted. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com
Dynamic privacy statement
Bleckmann adjusts its privacy statement if changes occur. We therefore advise you to read the privacy statement when you use our services or are visiting bleckmann.com.