Delivering on your promises since 1862
Your brand’s promises are also our promises. For over 150 years, Bleckmann has always strived to serve its clients the best way possible. That is how we have evolved from once a transport supplier in a textile industry into a world class logistics partner of choice for many international fashion and lifestyle brands..
We know …
… what it means to start small while having big ambitions and going for them.
… what it takes to meet high expectations of your customers.
… what the fashion and lifestyle logistics are about.
Our vision is…
…to enable sustainable business growth of fashion & lifestyle brands through data-driven supply chain solutions.
Our mission is…
…to deliver on the promises that our clients make to their customers.
The 4 e’s of Bleckmann – Our core values
To be able to achieve our mission and vision we commit to our fundamental beliefs, which are classified as 4 e’s of Bleckmann. They reflect the heritage of our company, our culture, where we are today as well as our ambitions for the future.
- We are accessible and easy to do business with
- We get things done
- We dare to take a calculated risk
- We continuously challenge ourselves
- We actively explore opportunities
- We practice open communication
- We build on our long-term experience in the logistics business
- We fully focus on fashion and lifestyle logistics
- We are pioneers in managing end-to-end logistics for e-commerce
- We continuously learn and improve
- We understand your needs and your customers’ expectations
- We share our expertise and knowledge
- We partner with your brand and work closely with other parties
- Our people are in the very center of all what we do
- We are a good global citizen
- We are involved in local communities and initiatives
- We are flexible
- We continuously improve our operations and processes
- We believe that by embracing innovation we better serve your brand
- We constantly look for smarter ways of doing business and use of business intelligence
Bleckmann is a subsidiary of Netlog Logistics Group (Netlog).
Netlog is an end-to-end integrated supply chain management service provider bringing 32 companies and 14 market leading logistics brands together, each focused on a specific area of expertise. With an annual revenue exceeding USD 1 b., Netlog is ranked as the 82nd largest company in Turkey and is also recognized as one of the fastest growing logistics companies within Europe and EMEA region. By the use of its extensive network of (local) alliances, Netlog offers innovative solutions across the supply chain cycle to over 10.000 global and local customers.
Netlog in numbers:
- own warehouses in 6 countries on 3 continents
- a total of 1.4 million sqm (+15 m. Square feet) of indoor warehousing space in 74 sites
- over 4.000 owned transport fleet units and 15.000 team members