Bleckmann: leading in Supply Chain Management solutions for the fashion and lifestyle industry
Once a transport supplier in the textile industry, we have evolved into a world class partner of choice through continuously developing supply chain innovations for both global and regional fashion and lifestyle brands. The dynamic environment of our customers and their focus on e-commerce activities require very agile, flexible and fast solutions. We enable them to fulfil their customers’ needs by providing omni-channel fulfilment services. Whatever the market, whatever the channel and whatever the service, we deliver.
Milestones in our rich history:
Our core values
Our core values are flexibility, service and speed. These values are central to any service we offer our clients and help them to gain competitive advantage with integrated and robust supply chain solutions.
- Flexibility – the logistics industry is very dynamic. We always strive to be flexible in up- and downscaling of our services, warehouse space and staff in expected and unexpected periods.
- Service – providing excellent service is self-evident. We go further than that. We are proactive in helping you think through any opportunities and challenges that your logistics might meet.
- Speed – our company is a network culture with short lines and a focus on new logistics developments. This enables us to respond rapidly and effectively to changing client needs.
Bleckmann is a subsidiary of Netlog Logistics Group (Netlog).
Netlog is an end-to-end integrated supply chain management service provider bringing 32 companies and 14 market leading logistics brands together, each focused on a specific area of expertise. With an annual revenue exceeding USD 1 b., Netlog is ranked as the 82nd largest company in Turkey and is also recognized as one of the fastest growing logistics companies within Europe and EMEA region. By the use of its extensive network of (local) alliances, Netlog offers innovative solutions across the supply chain cycle to over 10.000 global and local customers.
Netlog in numbers:
- own warehouses in 6 countries on 3 continents
- a total of 1.4 million sqm (+15 m. Square feet) of indoor warehousing space in 74 sites
- over 4.000 owned transport fleet units and 15.000 team members